Você sabe que dia é hoje? Dia de praticar perguntas indiretas no inFlux Blog! Se você quiser relembrar a explicação, ou perdeu a dica desta semana, pode clicar aqui.
Vamos praticar então?
Write the other version for the questions below. Follow the examples:
Where does he work? / Can you tell me where he works?
What is she talking about? / Do you know what she is talking about?
1. How did she get hurt? / _____________________________________
2. _______________________________ / Do you know when Tim got home?
3. _______________________________ / Could you tell me how long he is staying there?
4. Where’s your grandmother? / ______________________________________
5. _______________________________ / Could you tell me what Sofia is like?
6. When will the doctor call me? /______________________________________
7. _______________________________ / Can you tell me where the toilet is?
8. What is Philip looking for? / ______________________________________
9. Who are those girls? / ______________________________________
10. How many children does he have? / ______________________________________
Now let’s check the answers!
Lembrem-se que temos 3 opções para iniciar a pergunta indireta: "Do you know...?", "Can you tell me...?" e "Could you tell me...?", então qualquer delas que você usar vale como resposta correta.
1. Do you know how she got hurt?
2. When did Tim get home?
3. How long is he staying there?
4. Do you know where your grandmother is?
5. What is Sofia like?
6. Do you know when the doctor will call me?
7. Where is the toilet?
8. Do you know what Philip is looking for?
9. Can you tell me who those girls are?
10. Do you know how many children he has?